This 40” Performance Board is perfect for both “Bombing Hills” or just Cruising around town. This “Black Out” Beauty is a stealthy ride for anyone that appreciates a high quality board that also looks the part. The distinctive open wheel design identifies you as a person who recognizes good design especially when it also adds to function. Pro quality features include “Drop Through” trucks for a lower center of gravity, durable 70MM 80A performance wheels and 7” aluminum trucks married up to beautifully contoured hardwood maple deck. This board has a mellow side as well so it is also a great board for day to day transport with a wide stable ride and smooth cruising performance.
- Open Wheel Design Ensures No “Wheel Bite” for Optimal Speed
- Sturdy 7 Ply All Cold Climate Hardwood Maple Deck
- Precision ABEC 7 Bearings
- “Reverse Kingpin” Trucks for Stability & Great Handling on Curves
- 7” Lightweight Yet Durable Aluminum Trucks
- Smooth & Durable 70mm x 51mm 80A Wheels
- Deluxe “Drop Through” truck minimizes wind resistance and ensures a stable low center of gravity as well as easy tuning.