Fork, Wheelset, & Brakes
This bike has been outfitted with rubber and wheels that will take you places where dreams are born and roadies are simply too afraid to climb. Add a 100mm of travel our fork offers and you are unstoppable.
- SR Suntour XCM 100mm of plush travel. Preload adjustment to customize the travel based on weight and riding preference, and a full lock out option so you can go rigid and climb without sacrificing energy.
- Tektro HD-E350 forged aluminum brakes calipers with ceramic compound brake pads
- Burly yet fun Schwalbe Smart Sam allrounder tires. A sporty and fun touring tire that crushes hardpac and other mixed terrains while floating over pavement for city rides.
- Das-Kit 500w rear disc motor hub laced on to a durable 27.5” or 29” double wall rim. Motor hub only on the rear, let’s not get greedy now.
- Quick release (QR) skewers front and back for ease of transport or if you get a flat (it happens).
Our Das-Kit system is not only fun to say, it’s also fun to operate. It offers exceptional range and user friendly controls
- The Das-Kit C7 high contrast LCD display with detachable controls is complete and easy to read. On the screen you will find battery life, assist level display, speedometer, odometer, trip 1, and trip 2.
- The Das-Kit monster motor hub delivers 55Nm of full torque with 500w power and 48v voltage.
- The Das-Kit C7 LCD display with detachable controls and the Das-Kit 6T 3.7 mph throttle control are designed to go on each side of the handlebars right at thumb reach.
- The 750wh DeHawk 36/48v 16AH Lithium-Ion battery packs some serious juice so you can reach an average distance range of 30-60+ miles per charge – depending how lazy you’re feeling that day.
- The Dehawk battery is also easily removable so you can charge it anywhere or store it safely. The battery also locks on to the frame with a built-in lock and a built-in 5V USB port to charge your mobile devices
When you are happy, we are happy.
In order to ensure your peace of mind and adhere to our high-quality standards, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory level.
- To make things easier for you, our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled and after following a few simple steps it should take you between 30-40 minutes to assemble the bike. Tools required included.
- We highly recommend a fine adjustment and inspection by a third party, support your local bike shop and have them inspect and give your new whip a good tune-up Any costs incurred for this cannot be covered by us.
- Lastly, and before riding, please check that all screws are properly torqued for strength and integrity. Carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tire pressure (flats are fun…said no one ever), and ALWAYS wear protective gear.
Isn’t it purdy?
- Weight: 57lbs
- Type: E-Mountain bike
- Wheel size: 27.5” / 29”
- Load capacity: Max. 275lbs
- Maximum Assisted speed: 20mph
Battery for Days
- Motor: Das-Kit X15 Drive motor 48V 500W
- Charger: 48V 2A
- Battery: DEHAWK I5, 48V 16AH, 768WH, with USB port
- Average range: 30-60+ depending on assistance level selected
- Display: LCD Das-Kit L7 display with many functions, 4mph walk assist
- Frame: Aluminum 6061
- Fork: Suntour, XCM with lock-out
- Brake Lever: Tektro, with brake sensor on both sides
- Brakes: F/R: Hydraulic Tektro Disc Brakes
- Crank: Shimano, FC-M361, 170mm, 28/38/48T
- Gearshift: Shimano, Altus, F: SL-M310-L, 3 Gang, R:SL-M310-8R, 8 Gang
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, Acera, RD-M360, 8 speed
- Tire: Schwalbe, SMART SAM
- Saddle: VELO designed by NCM
- Seat Post: Promax, Alu.MA-471, Ext 90mm
- Grip: VELO, ergonomic
- Pedal: Wellgo. B087