If you’re looking for a board that rocks, then you’ve found it. Super Cruiser longboard from Quest will inspire you with the quality, style, and performance that its 44” artisan deck, original abstract graphics, rugged aluminum trucks, and durable 70 mm polyurethane wheels offer. Life is a quest, so make sure to enjoy the ride.
Get rolling straight away with Super Cruiser longboard’s 44” x 9.5” Bamboo longboard deck that is constructed from 7-ply super-flex bamboo and hardwood maple. Thanks to its 70 mm x 51 mm transparent, stone-ground wheels and ABEC-7 carbon bearings, you can now spend more time on the street enjoying smooth, shock-resistant rides. The 7” reactive reverse kingpin trucks also come with a polished finish, 24 mm x 16.5 mm 100A bushings, and 4 mm riser pads to supply the speed associated with cruisers and make the board capable of sustaining a higher weight limit than a standard bamboo longboard. Its black OS780 grip tape also helps hold your feet in place, and it sports a detailed bottom graphic that gives the entire board a great visual appeal. Enjoy the ride that life offers with Quest Super Cruiser.
- Length: 44”
- Width: 9.5”
- Nose: 6.5”
- Tail: 8.27”
- Wheelbase: 26.378”
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Construction: 7-ply Super Flex Bamboo and Hardwood Maple
- Mounting Style: Bottom Mount
- 7” Reactive Reverse Kingpin Trucks that make for a more stable and responsive ride
- 70 mm x 51 mm Transparent Stone Ground Wheels to help absorb bumps on your path even when cruising at top speed
- Super Fast ABEC-7 Carbon Bearings for full movement and control on the road
- 4 mm Riser Pads for extra pop and to reduce the risk of wheel bites
- Anti-Slip and Wear-Resistant Black OS780 Grip Tape
- 24 mm x 16.5 mmm Black 100A Bushings
- Detailed Graphics on a Beautiful Artisan Deck
There are no reviews yet.