- SCOOTER WHEELS & DECK – The high resilience durable 3.9”(100mm) wheels are made of PU + PC and can provide you a softer landing. 19”L x 4.2”W matte deck with cool pattern will help beginner rider get a wider room and learn stunts more safely.
- SCOOTER BAR & FORK – Can be rotated 360°handlebar makes some cool stunts easier for entry level and beginner riders. Steel fork and ABEC-7 bearings allow a stable and smooth riding. Rubber grips provide soft and comfortable grip when sliding.
- LIGHTWEIGHT PRO SCOOTER – A lightweight freestyle scooter is easy to handle and maneuver for entry level and beginner riders. Heavier scooters can not only be unsafe, it can interfere with a young rider’s ability to learn new tricks and dampen their enthusiasm for the sport. This aluminum scooter weighs only 7.3lbs, perfect for beginners.
- FREESTYLE SCOOTER KEY PARAMETERS – Height:32inch(82cm) ; Weight:7.3lbs(3.3KG) ; Max Loading: 200lbs(100kg) ; Wheel Diameter:3.9in(100mm) ; Y-shape Bar: 21.7”(55cm); Brake: Steel Flex Brake; Applicable Age: 8+ years old or adults weighing less than 200lbs(100kg).
– Type: Pro Stunt Scooter
– Max Loading: 220lbs(100kg)
– Height: 32.3in(82cm)
– Handle Grip: TPR
– Clamp: Alu Triple Scooter Clamp
– Wheel: 85A PU+PC 100x24mm
– Deck Size: 19.3×4.2in
– Brake: Steel Flex Brake
– Age: 8+ Years Old Kids, Teens, Adults
You understand that the item you just purchased from Questboards.com is not manufactured by Quest. Quest does not manufacture, inspect, or store any non-Quest branded items sold through our website. We only offer the venue and all non-Quest branded items are produced by independent companies. Quest can not and does not make any warranties about its safety or quality of the product. Before making this purchase, you released Quest and it’s related companies and parties from any claims related to the item, including but not limited to defects, physical injury, or misinterpretations of the brand.