- NO ASSEMBLY NEEDED: We know how most people dread waiting, so we made the assembly of this scooter a real breeze for everyone. Few seconds and you are ready to go!
- FOLDING MOBILITY, EASY TO TRANSPORT: This scooter was designed with a push up folding mechanism, making it easy and secure for you to fold & unfold it in a few seconds without the requirement of any tool. It is also made to be convenient to store and portable to carry around with its carry strap.
- AN EFFORTLESS RIDE: The high-quality wear-resistant PU wheels provide essential shock absorption mechanism that will give you a smooth experience, making it suitable for many kinds of pavement.
- A MIX OF SAFETY AND MODERN FEATURES: Keeping everyone’s safety in mind, our light weight kick scooter allows you to cruise with ease with its non-slip, weight absorbing, and extra wide deck that ensures a secure footing and comfortable ride. It is constructed with aluminum and steel, comfortable rubber handle, reliable brakes, and equipped with front suspension designed to withstand everyday use and abuse.
- A SCOOTER YOU WILL NEVER OUTGROW: There is no need for you to constantly buy new scooters as you age. The handlebar is adjustable for a wide range of ages, perfect for teens and adults. The handlebar has 4 adjustable height options (35.5/37.5/40 inch). We also worked hard to design and hand-craft these scooters to match your ride to your style.
No-noise steel brakes
The steel flex brakes that offer you with a reliable stopping power hence making it perfect for beginner users.
Our scooter’s handlebar features 3 adjustable height options and will keep adjusting with your kids as they grow taller and stronger.
Easy Folding Mechanism
With Upgraded Folding Mechanism, you can press the folding mechanism to fold easily.
Designed with soft hand grips
One-piece welded steel T-bar handlebar with bike-style grips provide the perfect combination of durability and comfort.
Lightweight Alloy Deck
Lightweight alloy deck with extended standing area for pro-style scooter performance with full-coverage MaxGrip on the alloy deck and steel brake.
You understand that the item you just purchased from Questboards.com is not manufactured by Quest. Quest does not manufacture, inspect, or store any non-Quest branded items sold through our website. We only offer the venue and all non-Quest branded items are produced by independent companies. Quest can not and does not make any warranties about its safety or quality of the product. Before making this purchase, you released Quest and it’s related companies and parties from any claims related to the item, including but not limited to defects, physical injury, or misinterpretations of the brand.