- Cam-actuated micro-adjustable clamp allows quick entry and exit and fits 1″ to 3″ (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material
- Height adjustable from 39″ to 57″ (99cm–145cm) using convenient quick-release lever
- All-steel structure with durable textured powder coat finish for maximum stiffness and durability
- Folds quickly, easily and compactly for storage using aluminum quick-release mechanisms and strong tubular support braces
- Teardrop-shaped tubing adds strength and ensures perfect positioning during use and folding
This will able to hold up to 80 pounds (36 kg), which allows for compatibility with virtually all two-wheeled pedal-driven bicycles (including fat bikes), as well as most e-bikes.
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity assumes the weight is centered over the legs.
Based on the same design found on our world-famous professional shop stands, the clamp of the PCS-10.2 features narrow jaws (2.7″/7cm) to fit into tight areas or on short seat posts, and adjusts to fit 1″ to 3″ (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and carbon fiber frames.
The PCS-10.2 features 18 inches of height adjustment – from 39″ to 57″ (99cm–145cm) – putting all parts of the bike within reach for any mechanic whether seated or standing. With 360 degrees of clamp rotation, the PCS-10.2 can hold bicycles in a comfortable position for any procedure – even upside down.
This features all-steel construction with durable textured powder coat finish for maximum stiffness and durability. Teardrop-shaped tubing adds strength and rigidity, and ensures that all moving parts stay aligned during use and folding.
At only 16 lbs. (7.2 kg) and able to quickly fold down to 45″ x 14.5″ (114 x 37 cm), perfect for the mobile mechanic or garage. The smooth-operating leg supports pull both legs up in one quick motion.
Our proven clamp design combines cam actuation – for quick one-handed entry and exit of seat posts and frames – with a micro-adjust lever – for easy accommodation of tubes of all sizes. Also includes a rubber saddle pad to allow the bike to be hung up for quick adjustment or storage.
UPGRADED LEG SUPPORTS
The formed tubular leg supports offer extra strength and rigidity to an already extremely stable design, and the leg support collar is upgraded with a convenient quick release.