- Expanded size – This quick release bike water bottle holder is made with advanced plastic steel, fits for most standard-sized water bottles. 2.5” – 3.3” bottle in diameter is perfect fit, and 27 oz. is max holding weight.
- Adjustable – Adjustable with rotating degree 360. Rotate the screws to make sure it can fit your pipe size.
- No tool needed – The clamp of this bike water bottle holder is designed for easy to installation and remove, no tool needed. Mounts in Seconds No Tools Required, can be mounter vertically as well as horizontally. We have attached extra anti-slip pad to make the clamp more stable.
- Material – High quality of plastic steel and metal parts, very durable. Designed for keeping cups, cans and bottles.
1. Durable : Made of plastic steel and high quality metal parts .
2. Works with a variety of drink bottles, coffee cups, water bottles, travel mugs and tumblers.
3. Holds water bottles during cycling. Designed to keep the bottles stable and safe, prevents cups from spilling or falling off.
4. Convenient for you to drink water when you are thirsty.
5. Adjustable clamp can be rotated 360 degrees, you can install it on angle you like.
6. Wide Application: Suitable for different equipment with tubes or pole . Such as bicycles, MTB , strollers, scooters, motorcycles, trolleys and so on.
Clamp Stretching Range: 1.5-4.3cm /0.6-1.7inch
Suitable for Bottle Diameter: 6.4-8.4cm / 2.5-3.3inch
Weight: Approx. 135g
Package Includes: 2* bike water bottle holders
You understand that the item you just purchased from Questboards.com is not manufactured by Quest. Quest does not manufacture, inspect, or store any non-Quest branded items sold through our website. We only offer the venue and all non-Quest branded items are produced by independent companies. Quest can not and does not make any warranties about its safety or quality of the product. Before making this purchase, you released Quest and it’s related companies and parties from any claims related to the item, including but not limited to defects, physical injury, or misinterpretations of the brand.