- These are no ordinary bicycle tubes! No more flats for 2 years!
- Extra strong because there’s Slime inside.
- Instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8″ (3mm) in size
- Works in bicycles, wheelbarrows, wheelchairs, jogging strollers, snow blowers and much more. Stop flats for 2 years!
How to Install Slime’s Extra Self-Sealing Tubes
1. Deflate tire. Remove any puncturing objects. Work one side of the tire off the rim. Remove old tube.
2. Before installing, slightly inflate new tube to give it shape. Insert tube valve through rim hole. Gently push the tube into place inside the tire.
3. Work tire back onto rim, being careful not to pinch the tube. Use of tire levers is recommended.
4. Ensure the tire bead is consistently sealed around both sides of the tire.
You understand that the item you just purchased from Questboards.com is not manufactured by Quest. Quest does not manufacture, inspect, or store any non-Quest branded items sold through our website. We only offer the venue and all non-Quest branded items are produced by independent companies. Quest can not and does not make any warranties about its safety or quality of the product. Before making this purchase, you released Quest and it’s related companies and parties from any claims related to the item, including but not limited to defects, physical injury, or misinterpretations of the brand.