Shipping and Returns Policy
Skateboard orders are shipped via UPS Ground within 2 business days from the receipt of your order if all items are in stock. For any expedited shipping, please contact us for additional shipping fees. You can typically expect your items to be delivered within 7-10 business days from the date of shipment.
We only ship within the continental United States. There will be an additional charge for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. For other locations, please contact us, as there will be additional fees. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes. For International Quotes, please reach out to our shipping department.
We cater to international orders. However, we only ship to Mexico and Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please know that as our brand grows, we will also cater to more international orders across the Globe. With that, feel free to visit this Site for updates on our Shipping Policy.
If you aren’t satisfied with your Quest Boards online purchase, you may return the items within 30 days from your original purchase date. However, please take note of the following:
- The product must be returned unused and in new condition.
- You will be credited for the product only, excluding the cost of shipping once the items have been returned.
- Customers who return products that are not in new condition will not be refunded.
- For manufacturer defects, please contact us. Additional information and photos will be required depending on the defect stated.
- If an item is returned, there will be a restocking fee of $15.00, which will be deducted from your refund.
- For additional returns information, please contact our shipping department.
Return Claim Procedure
To return an item that you have purchased, please follow the steps below:
- Contact us with your claim. Upon contact, Quest Boards will examine your claim for return or refund. Please allow two business days before we can get back to you.
- If your claim is approved, pack the product in suitable packaging to ensure that it will not be damaged during shipping. Ship the package using a traceable source (e.g., UPS, Federal Express). Quest Boards is not responsible for products lost or damaged during shipping.
- We will contact you after receiving your goods to inform you about the status of your claim.