Quest Fishtail is a great cruiser board that lets you float across the pavement. Flow towards your destination of choice with its 27 x 8 ultra-durable inches made of a 7-ply all-hardwood maple skateboard deck, 65 mm solid, stone ground wheels, and 6” silver trucks.
Jump effortlessly aboard the Quest Board Fishtail Longboard! Quest’s latest cruiser skateboard is an acknowledgment of fine skateboard engineering with its ultra-durable deck that is made of 7-ply, all-hardwood maple. Coming in at 27 inches long and 8 inches wide, the Fishtail offers an excellent and wide space for a sure and stable footing. The 6” standard silver trucks give you a lightweight base that allows for responsive turnings, while the ABEC-7 carbon bearings and 65 mm x 51 mm solid, stone ground wheels provide you with the ultimate control and easy braking you need on the road. It also has anti-slip and wear-resistant grip tapes that help you maintain your balance and stay aboard, and is fully assembled with 12 mm risers and 25 mm 100A bushings that support greater weight limits, faster speeds, and quicker, smoother turnings. Get ready and ride Quest Board Fishtail Longboard straight out of the box.
- Length: 27”
- Width: 8”
- Nose: 4.72”
- Tail: 6.69”
- Wheelbase: 21.65”
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Construction: 7-ply All Hardwood Maple
- Mounting Style: Bottom Mount
- 6” Standard Trucks for responsive turnings
- 65 mm x 51 mm Solid, Stone Ground 80A Wheels that provide you with the ultimate control and easy braking
- ABEC-7 Carbon Bearings that delivers a smooth ride
- 12 mm Riser Pads that support greater weight and faster speed
- Anti-Slip and Abrasive OS780 Black Grip Tape to maintain your balance and keep you onboard
- 25 mm Black 100A Bushings that allow you to pivot smoothly
There are no reviews yet.