Just when you thought skating couldn’t get any better, Quest Island Sunset pintail longboard complete proves you wrong. It lives up to its name with its awesome graphics and features a comfortable, 7-ply, Russian Maple skateboard deck, ABEC-7 carbon bearings, reverse kingpin trucks, and quick polyurethane wheels.
This Classic Island-style pintail 42 Quest longboard takes you back to a more relaxed time, when quality still mattered with a 7-ply all-hardwood maple deck, bottom-mount profile, 6” reverse kingpin trucks, and 70 mm x 51 mm durable, transparent, solid ground wheels. Its traditional pintail design makes it easy to ride, completely immune to wheel bites, and suitable for all-around skating. Sunset Mosaic’s 42 Quest longboard flexible deck also measures 42” long and 10” wide, giving you the extra room you want for greater comfort. Built to be extra durable with 24 mm x 16.5 mm 100A bushings, 4 mm risers, and ABEC-7 carbon bearings, this longboard provides a reliable and stable riding companion for long-lasting fun and epic adventures. It rocks an Island-inspired Photo Montage Graphic, too, that sets the mood for some flat-day cross-training until the next swell hits. Surf on the road all day long with Island Sunset Pintail.
- Length: 42”
- Width: 10”
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Construction: 7-ply Russian Maple
- Mounting Style: Bottom Mount
- With a kicktail that makes it an excellent riding companion for landing tricks
- 6” Reverse Kingpin Trucks for responsive turnings
- 70 mm x 51 mm Transparent, Stone Ground 80A Wheels that provide you with the ultimate control and easy braking
- ABEC-7 Carbon Bearings that delivers a smooth ride
- 4 mm Riser Pads that support greater weight and faster speed
- Anti-Slip and Abrasive 80AB Black Grip Tape to maintain your balance and keep you onboard
- 24 mm x 16.5 mm Black 100A Bushings that allow you to pivot smoothly
- Classic Island-inspired Photo Montage Graphics that set the skating mood
There are no reviews yet.