Catch everyone’s attention with Quest Totem’s 36” pro quality, mid-sized longboard! Not only is it strong and tough with a beautiful, artisan-shaped deck sustainably sourced from bamboo; it also features distinct tribal graphics that will set you apart from others. Get rolling with its rugged reverse kingpin trucks and durable polyurethane wheels.
Get the best of all worlds with Totem longboards cruiser 36 by 8.25 sturdy inches that totally suites for skateboarding. Its bottom-mounted deck is made from 7-ply all cold climate hardwood maple and artisan-shaped bamboo that was sustainably sourced to give you a durable but surf-like feeling on the pavement. Pair that with a kicktail and ever so slight kicknose, and you get a strong board that lets you get vertical while still enjoying a nice, stable ride for skateboarding. Go the extra mile with its 6” rugged and lightweight reverse kingpin trucks, 65 mm x 51 mm solid, stone-ground 80A wheels, and 24 mm x 16.5 mm 100A bushings. Its 4 mm risers and extra-grippy tape ensure that you will take full control of your ride. So, whether you’re riding across town or cruising to the beach or pool, travel in style and get noticed in all your journeys and explorations with Totem’s longboards cruiser neo-classic beauty.
- Length: 36”
- Width: 8.25”
- Nose: 4.72”
- Tail: 6.69”
- Wheelbase: 21.65”
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Construction: 7-ply All Cold Climate Hardwood Maple and Bamboo
- Mounting Style: Bottom Mount
- Rugged and Lightweight 6” Reverse Kingpin Trucks for more stable rides
- 65 mm x 51 mm Solid, Stone Ground 80A Wheels for less resistant and easier slides
- Precision ABEC-7 Carbon Bearings for a smoother and faster skating experience
- 4 mm Riser Pads that absorb the shock of impact and prevent stress cracks on your board
- Anti-Slip, Extra-Gritty, and Abrasive Black OS780 Grip Tape
- 24 mm x 16.5 mm 100A Bushings for smoother turns and an enjoyable skating experience
There are no reviews yet.